- What types of payment do we accept?
We accept all types of credit cards, check, cash, Zelle and PayPal.
For most of our services you can also pay online.
- Do we have a COI (certificate of insurance) ?
Yes, we do. We care a General liability and working compensation up to $2 Millions.
- Do you have free estimates?
All estimates over the phone or email is always free. You can send us a pictures and ask any plumbing and heating related questions. We are happy to help!
We also can do a physical visit. Those estimates is free on project over $2000. Other, a consultation fee may be apply.
- Can you provide an email address so I can send a picture?
- Do you work late into the evening or on weekends?
Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday from 7.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
Our Saturday’s working hours are 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m., we are closed on Sundays. However, if your building doesn't allow to work during regular business hours, please contact our support team to arrange work during the non-business hours.
- How can we confirm our appointment?
If you’ve got a confirmation on email, sms or any other resource it means that everything is settled.
- How long does the repair last?
It depends on the repair. Basic service usually takes about an hour. Intermediate and advanced service can between 2-3 hours depending on the task.
- What are your working hours?
We are opened 7.00 am - 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- What type of service do you provide?
We can handle almost any type of plumbing and heating request. Here is a short list:
- Water heater or hot water tank replacement, installation and repair
- Sewer, water and gas re-piping and upgrades
- Backflow installation and replacement
- Water pressure regulators
- Plumbing fixture repairs and replacements
- Tankless on-demand water heaters installation and reapire
- Water filters installation
- Garbage disposal installation, repair and replacement
- Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Household appliance installation and relocation
- Leak repair
- Sump pump installation & repair.
- Repair clogged and broken pipes
- Preparing home plumbing for winter
- Do you have a license?
Yes, we do.
- When can we schedule an appointment?
You may schedule an appointment for any available date and time. Sometimes we have availability same day, sometimes we are all booked for a few weeks. Just ask our support team and they will find convenient time for you.