Got stuck? It’s okay,
there’s plenty of help
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all types of credit cards, check, cash, Zelle, PayPal.
- Do you have a COI (certificate of insurance) ?
Yes, our COI general aggregate is up to 2M
- What area do you serve?
We serve all of Manhattan, Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn. If you are located at Staten Island or Long Island, please, contact us prior to making a reservation.
- Does the price you provide include price for the parts and labor?
All prices we provide are inclusive of basic parts and never include furnished parts, such as shower cartridge or a new faucet etc. Price may differ depending on the brands. But you will always be aware of the price before purchasing an item.
- Do you have free estimates?
All estimates over the phone or email is always free. You can send us a pictures and ask any plumbing and heating related questions. We are happy to help!
We also can do a physical visit. Those estimates is free on project over $2000. Other, a consultation fee may be apply.
- Can you provide an email address so I can send a picture?
- Do you work late into the evening or on weekends?
Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday from 7.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
Our Saturday’s working hours are 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m., we are closed on Sundays. However, if your building doesn't allow to work during regular business hours, please contact our support team to arrange work during the non-business hours.
- How can we confirm our appointment?
If you’ve got a confirmation on email, sms or any other resource it means that everything is settled.
- How long does the repair last?
It depends on the repair. Basic service usually takes about an hour. Intermediate and advanced service can between 2-3 hours depending on the task.
- What are your working hours?
We are opened 7.00 am - 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m. on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- What type of service do you provide?
We can handle almost any type of plumbing and heating request. Here is a short list:
- Water heater or hot water tank replacement, installation and repair
- Sewer, water and gas re-piping and upgrades
- Backflow installation and replacement
- Water pressure regulators
- Plumbing fixture repairs and replacements
- Tankless on-demand water heaters installation and reapire
- Water filters installation
- Garbage disposal installation, repair and replacement
- Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling
- Household appliance installation and relocation
- Leak repair
- Sump pump installation & repair.
- Repair clogged and broken pipes
- Preparing home plumbing for winter
- Do you have a license?
Yes, we do.
- When can we schedule an appointment?
You may schedule an appointment for any available date and time. Sometimes we have availability same day, sometimes we are all booked for a few weeks. Just ask our support team and they will find convenient time for you.